Monday, November 1, 2010

Back to Chrome: A Couple Updates - 1) Charts in Docs and 2) Web Clipboard Extension

I'll keep this brief and mainly point you to two sources, for your review.

1) Docs finally came out with a better charts editor:

Click the image to go to the review from Google's Unofficial News
My experience is, unsurprisingly, that while imperfect, it's a very user-friendly step in the right direction, and I'm very impressed with how well it anticipates my needs.

2) Web clipboard for Chrome:

Click the image to go to the DownloadSquad review
If you often find yourself wanting to copy multiple items at a time, I think you'll really like this extension.

Click here for an additional review from Google's Unofficial News.

3 comments:

Fletch said...

You may want to check out mint.com

Daniel said...

Who, the guys Intuit bought?

Is this comment spam or is it related because the post talks about charts?

Not sure said...

Cool, you'll need to show me that again when you get home.