Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sunday's Spiritual Message: "You Are My Hands"

In the midst of our move, I missed my weekly message, so here I'm catching up.

This is a fantastic talk from President Uchtdorf about how we, as individuals, are called upon to do the work that Christ would have us do.

I couldn't figure out how to embed the video, but here is a link to it (where you can read, listen to, or watch the talk) and a snippet that I really enjoyed:

We cannot gauge the worth of another soul any more than we can measure the span of the universe. Every person we meet is a VIP to our Heavenly Father. Once we understand that, we can begin to understand how we should treat our fellowmen.


Here are more messages from the Apostles and Prophets of Jesus Christ:  https://beta.lds.org/study/prophets-speak-today?lang=eng

5 comments:

Steph said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. It's such a great message!

Steph said...

Wait, you guys are moving??

Daniel said...

Yeah, we moved on Friday/Saturday. :)

Not sure said...

This is such a great message. It reminds me of a friend of mine who said that before she would say, "I hate them." She would change it to "I love them" and that really helped

Daniel said...

An interesting suggestion.