Thursday, August 11, 2011

New Text Completion Tool in Bloger?

While writing another post, I came across what I believe is a new feature in Blogger: Text completion suggestions.

See the blue pencil next to the red dictionary with the Aa on it?
First of all, let me point out that you can show single suggestions or multiple suggestions.  I far prefer the single suggestions, as I seem get really distracted with the multiple suggestions, while the single suggestion almost seems like a convenient spell checker when I'm typing fast -- it can get annoying when it misinterprets my intentions.

How do I accept the suggestions?  Just press the space bar.  I'm unsure how I felt and about this functionality.  I feel a little wrong-footed with it.  On the other hand, I think I might really grow to love it.  What do you think?  Please sound off in the comments below or on my plus post: https://plus.google.com/u/1/110524638589641892271/posts/71FVRTtuRfr

No comments: