Tuesday, October 13, 2009

NowUCmeless

This is the title I adopted for my NFL Pick'em league with my brothers and some others (I am tied for first place, BTW, your K-ness).

In case it's not readily apparent, I chose the indicative appellation due to my disappearance from anything not related to reading/studying for class all day every day.

Law school isn't rocket science or anything, but it's not playing WOW either. Okay, that was a little too harsh, let's say it's not like playing Super Mario Bros. Happy?

I'm really enjoying everything from foreseeability in tort liability (my brother's all-time-favorite), Constitutional Law, Civil Procedure, Contracts, to even Lawyering.

I always knew I spoke in code, but now I really do speak in Code (e.g., the Uniform Commercial Code, etc).

Anyway, while my brain hasn't been this tired in quite a while, it's been quite an experience. But let's just say I'm glad it's FALL BREAK!

BTW, that's William Howard Taft, ICYWW.

No comments: