Monday, December 21, 2009

Ode to Law School Finals

Have you ever studied like mad for an exam, gone into the exam, dumped your brain all over the paper, left and wondered what it was you spilled all over the test materials?


Enter law school finals.


Each of my four exams (not including my crazy-difficult lawyering memo) lasted from three to four hours.

I probably enjoyed my Torts (the branch of law, not the cake) final the most; it included torts ranging from Santa screaming profanities, battering a young girl, throwing her deaf father into a Gingerbread house and locking him in, and melted candy cane lights.  And you thought physics were fun!  I do have to say, however, that after two hours of analyzing whether or not Santa's shouting at a four-year-old constituted assault and if some company were liable in strict products liability for the lights melting, my brain felt like the one in the image above.

Here's to law school finals:  As painless and full of nostalgia as a frontal lobe lobotomy.

3 comments:

Steph said...

WOW! That sounds pretty intense :) I'm glad you're the one in law school and not me!

Fletch said...

Five to go!!!

Daniel said...

Must you remind me?