Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blogger Revving up New Views

What photographic excellence, from the F-Word.
You may have noticed that I've fallen off my habit of informing you about endless and random updates to Chrome, Google, etc.  My apologies.

I confess I figured those of you who are interested in the new features/updates generally know where to find out about them and that my observations would probably add very little to the conversation.

I'm bucking the (recent) trend, tonight.

I'd like to draw your attention to five new Blogger "views": 1) flipcard, 2) mosaic, 3) sidebar, 4) snapshot, and 5) timeslide.

To access these views, simply add /view to the end of any blog (I believe it has to be public).  Try this blog, for example:  cougarabogado.blogspot.com/view

Impressive, F-Word, most impressive.
Here's a video from Blogger.  I think you'll be quite impressed:



What do you think?  Please sound off, below.

2 comments:

Fletch said...

Pretty cool stuff. I'll have to try it out.

Not sure said...

i like it and I'm sad it doesn't work on private blogs. :(