Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's all over!! It's all over!!

That's right, kids. After hours, months, and years of toil, my undergraduate career is finally over.

I know, it's hard to believe. After my last final (a required Bio class), I was seriously tempted to jump up on one of the desks in the Testing Center's music room, do a victory dance and shout, "It's all over! It's all over! Now enjoy the rest of your schooling!!" Unfortunately, with so many kids taking exams, there just wasn't any room to realize this urge.

Next, as if finishing up the old bs (degree) weren't enough, yesterday I finished applying to the 23rd law school. Phew. It's nice to have that off of my chest. Let's just say I'm tired. For your viewing pleasure, here's the full list, in alphabetical order, that I applied to. Presumably one or more will accept me:

Chicago
Columbia
Colorado
Cornell
Duke
Emory
Georgia
Georgetown
George Washington
Harvard
Michigan
Minnesota
NYU
Northwestern
Oregon
Pennsylvania
Stanford
Temple
Vanderbilt
Virginia
Washington U
Washington & Lee
William & Mary

No comments: