Sunday, December 21, 2008

MY RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Yes, it was a sad day. On Tuesday, November 25, Christy and I were in the SLC airport, sifting through law school gibberish and waiting to board our SouthWest flight heading up to Seattle. It was a run of the mill experience up to the moment we sat down on the plane . . .

For some reason, I reached my hand into the back seat pocket of the deal in front of me, and when I pulled my hand out, my wedding ring was gone!~ That's right, gone. My best bet is that I lost it in the bathroom of the SLC airport. I know, rough. But after many phone calls and even a few emails, we haven't heard anything from our pals in the lost and found department. So it looks like it's time to dip into Maria's college fund and bust out a new one. I appreciate your condolences on my behalf. (And no, Jon, Christy did not rebuke me for my misfortune!)

No comments: