Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cocoa Beach: Our Daughter's First Beach Experience

I love how my mother captures the moments.
Yep, regular kite-flyer, here!
I wonder how misaligned this will look, once I'm back it home, putting it on the blog.

I'm in the groove! (and I want paying for my advertisement).
If you want to see the whole album at once, rather than the slideshow, mouse over the slideshow and click on the icon at the bottom right.


By the way, I will now discourage my daughter from ever listing Cocoa Beach as the answer to a security question on any of her online accounts.

1 comment:

Donna Parsley said...

It seems that you really had fun with your daughter on her first beach experience. I'm kinda envious of you guys, since it's been a long time since I last went to one. And you captured those moments nicely.