Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick Shout Out to the F-Word: I'm Reminded of Windwaker with HTML5's New Logo

Where's Link's sword?

This post goes out to the one I love.  Okay, rather than my wife, it goes out to the F-Word because I think he'll appreciate it (and its brevity).

Here's what I commented on the site where I found the news:
To be candid, I am reminded of Zelda Windwaker, when I see the shield, rather than Superman.

Is this some kind of secret Nintendo conspiracy for world domination, now that the Wii is becoming a has been?
 I look forward to the revelry, below.

2 comments:

Fletch said...

Windwalker is the one Zelda game I've yet to play. So unfortunately, I would have initally sided with Superman. But I feel where you are comming from.

Daniel said...

I'm scandalized, simply scandalized.