Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The +1 Button Is Here! Spread the Love . . .

Can you see it, below, in the footer of this post, next to the Gmail, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, and Buzz share buttons?

Well, it looks like this, except gray:

It means you agree/like something
Here's a fun little video that describes the +1 button's appeal:



Actually, I forced (okay, politely asked) my wife to search for a post I had +1'd, and, sure enough, we saw my +1 recommendation, right in her search results.  Very cool, in my view.

If you want to add a +1 button to your own blog posts, as I have, go to the +1 Webmaster site to get the code and then go to Design>Edit HTML on your blog and follow the instructions given on the webmaster site.

I imagine you'll find more simple/understandable instructions by Googling "place +1 blog" or something like that.  Happy +1ing and please +1 this post and other CA (my) posts you enjoy.  Cheers!

3 comments:

Not sure said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Not sure said...

I +1 you in my heart. Or in other words: I +1 U!

Daniel said...

+1. :*