Sunday, April 8, 2012

Today's Spiritual Message: Happy Easter!

Cross-posted from my Google+ account:

On this Easter Sunday, I would like to share my brief witness of Christ's divinity and His centrality to our post-mortal life:

For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 1 Cor. 15:22

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 1 Cor. 15:19

And [Christ] suffereth [the pains of all] that the resurrection might pass upon all men, that all might stand before him at the great and judgment day. 2 Nephi 9:22

Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I am the life and the light of the world. Doctrine & Covenants 11:28

I know these scriptures are true and that Jesus Christ is who He said He was: our Savior and Redeemer, the author of our salvation and the resurrection of all people.

Please join the discussion at mormon.org/easter and learn more about the resurrection at http://www.lds.org/scriptures/gs/resurrection.p4?lang=eng&letter=r


1 comment:

Kimberly Moore said...

Thanks for sharing this! It's a powerful reminder of the true meaning of Easter -- one that can easily slip by us.