Saturday, February 27, 2010

Peyton Manning the Greatest!!?>!!?!>?!?!!!

You people make me sick, whoever you are.

You can feel sad for Peyton because he's not feeling so saintly after the Super Bowl, but he's not the greatest QB of all time.  (F-Word, I assign you the task of unearthing all the mind-numbing and spirit crushing statistics along with the professional commentaries which corroborate my conclusion).

Sheesh, I figured that putting Elway first on the list would have been a big enough hint.



Maybe you'll get it right next time.

4 comments:

CCF and JRF said...

I just got "F-Word" I was looking at the "Demised Premises??" post and Ryan's comment and got it. This whole time when i was breezing along and didn't stop to really think about it I thought you were trying to say the "F" word without saying it. That is what happens when you know potty mouthed people your whole life, you assume...

JRF

Not sure said...

Funny picture

Steph said...

haha I don't follow football but I definitely wouldn't say Peyton is the best ever. Also I think you should pick a new font color for the comments :)

Unknown said...

This post takes on new meaning as Peyton Manning becomes a Denver Bronco . . .