Saturday, May 29, 2010

ScanDrop: Scan Right Into Google Docs

Speaking of Google Docs, I found a small download that lets users scan items right into Google Docs (so they don't have to upload it later from the hard drive).

It's called ScanDrop.  It's pretty spartan, but for the time being (until Google adds it in by default), it's the best I know of.



Oh, and if you like the little screen shot I took from inside the browser, look into the Chrome extension Webpage Screenshot.  Also fairly spartan, but the simplest, quickest type I could find.

Happy Doc-ing.

5 comments:

Not sure said...

Cool, I'll have to use this into my contracts for photo stuff.

Daniel said...

What time did you write this at?

Not sure said...

I don't remember, but I think I'm still recovering from Maria waking up at 3:00am the other night.

Daniel said...

A likely journal entry . . .

CCF and JRF said...

I hope Google is paying you. They should be by now.