Saturday, February 12, 2011

Are Your Gmail Desktop Notifications Working? Mine Seem Broken. :(

On January 26, 2011, Gmail announced it had added desktop notifications for emails and chats (for Chrome users).  Gmail users rejoiced.

Sweet notification goodness.
And then reality set in.  To be short in writing, I'll simply say my email notifications are incredibly fickle on my Cr-48 (although they seem to really like Chromium bug emails . . .) and I've failed to get Gmail email/chat notifications to work on my HP.  If you really want all the agonizing details, let me know in the comments.

So here's the $1.3 trillion question (oh wait, that's the US deficit):  Are your Gmail desktop notifications working?  If you got them to work, how did you do it?  (Jedi mind tricks?)

Please let me know.

No comments: