Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The New LDS Media Library Has Arrived!!

Sort of.

Check out the new LDS Media Library by clicking on the image above or below.
For right now, the Library has a limited selection of videos and a lot of explanations of new social media and what the Church will be rolling out soon.  From feature films to highlightable e-books, I'm getting excited!

The Media Library contains a number of descriptions of how the Church is and will be using online media.
Be sure to visit the site to see how you can better prepare Family Home Evening lessons, share with friends, enjoy a movie together, and more.

2 comments:

Not sure said...

Works great for Maria on Sundays, some of the time, I'd recommend it!

Daniel said...

Actually, I think that's scripturestories.lds.com. On the other hand, I'll keep it between you and me. ;)