Friday, March 19, 2010

Good Little Soldier

No, this post isn't about me, it's about him.  Can you spot him, standing tall at the top left of the book shelf?

How about now?



Here's another angle.



Yes, that is my head in the bottom right corner, though.

What in the world?

Here's the story:  At the beginning of last semester, I occasionally noticed these little green soldiers popping up around the building as though they were keeping a look out.  They seemed to change locations quite a bit and, also, so it seemed, the game was to keep them moving.

In short, let's say I have a good feeling I know who put this one here the day before fall break last year . . .

Do you think he'll make it to the end of my three years?  (Maybe he won't if anyone sees this post!)

By the way, I took these shots using my fancy pants laptop.  See?  You can tell, since my arms are down.


Hey, every now and again the criminal law deserves a little break for some high schoolian entertainment.

Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did making it.

By the way, I'm aware that he may already have been moved (and moved back) since he was first placed there . . .  But I doubt it.

1 comment:

Not sure said...

That's funny. I didn't realize that it was moving around. I'm glad you have a little friend.