Friday, May 15, 2009

Mattress Graffiti?

Believe it or not, but I've stumbled upon a fresh and new definition of sick and appalling: MATTRESS GRAFFITI!

F-Word, your break-into-a-car punks have nothing on these thugs.

Honestly, who could be so cunning, so audacious, so, dare I say it, juvenile?

Yes, I can only surmise that a couple of thirteen-year-olds, with perhaps, a little too much time on their hands and maybe an extra can of spray paint lying around, did the deed you now see before you.

Mischievous enough to spray paint an old, discarded mattress, and yet chivalrous enough to spare my commuting carriage and leave it and my front door unscathed. Hey, I certainly can't complain.

I can't decide which aspect of this miscreant tale makes me laugh the most: the fact that the mattress lay next to the dumpster for about three months, or the thrilling adventure wherewith a handful of thuggets proved their mettle (how hardcore they are) . . . by spray painting an abandoned mattress . . .

(I offer you my video commentary, should it peke interest.)



2 comments:

Pam said...

Hi Daniel,
I remember the mattress!! So it's finally gone. The place just won't be the same without it. Thanks for the video. BW

Unknown said...

I was hoping some kids might walk by and decide to jump on it.