Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cracking a Smile


YES!! I always knew I was hilariuos. Now we have photographic proof!

Too bad I wasn't in the vicinity when this gem was taken.

Wife, I salute you.

I don't know which I relish more: the open-mouhted smiley grin or the post-milk almost enibriated looking, half-closed, half-glazed eyes stare.

(Oh, and my apologies for buttering you up like that and then pulling the rug out from under your feet. Just imagine it and take my word that it's truly, as STMAD would say, ROTFLMFOAD.)

4 comments:

Steph said...

Auh! I think the post-milk almost enibriated looking, half-closed, half-glazed eyes stare part is my favorite.

Pam said...

Hi Daniel. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the picture to come up. There's a box, but when I click on it, it goes to nothing. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? It sounds like a great picture! BW

Daniel said...

It should work now!

Pam said...

Got it, Daniel! Thanks...what a cute smile! You guys produce well!
BW