Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Inner Circle: Conspiracy Theories

If you frequent the comments section of my blog, you're familiar with how the F-Word regularly accuses me of illicit Google impropriety.

However, today I turn the tables and insist his wife is secretly the narrator's voice in BE's Baby Van Gogh (thanks to the R+H Factor on the DVD).

Yes, Google may fatten my coffer on a regular basis, the F-Word, but how long have you been fraternizing with the Walt Disney?

Put that paint brush in your mouth and chew it!

3 comments:

Fletch said...

DUDE. Julie Ainger-Clark is one of the most self-promoting women in the history of baby Einstien cinema. The first name may be shared, and the sweet innocent voice may be the same, but it ends there as we are missing the sweet moolah that would accompany such work.

My wife may be a may be a liar, a cheat, a communist... but she is noooot a voice-over film star.

Fletch said...

BTW, the Burr is terrified of Baby Blue Goat (Baby Van Goat).

Daniel said...

I'm glad to hear the first and sad about the second.

Hey, I was scared of aliens and school for a long time . . .