Sunday, August 7, 2011

Today's Spiritual Message: Expressions of Love

Elder Richard G. Scott recently asked the following question:  "Do you tell your wife often how very much you love her? It will bring her great happiness. I’ve heard men tell me when I say that, 'Oh, she knows.' You need to tell her. A woman grows and is greatly blessed by that reassurance. Express gratitude for what your spouse does for you. Express that love and gratitude often. That will make life far richer and more pleasant and purposeful. Don’t withhold those natural expressions of love. And it works a lot better if you are holding her close while you tell her."  The Eternal Blessings of Marriage.

Life for me has, indeed, been far richer, more pleasant, and more purposeful, when I follow this counsel.  How could it bless your life?

No comments: