Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Official

You always knew I was a blood sucking parasite who aspires to taking other people's hard-earned cash.

Well guess what.

I'm on track to become the next Bill Gates.

That's right. For those of you who have doubted me, my day of glory has come!

My vindication is complete.

I am destined to rule the world from a ruby-encrusted throne, while the rest of you suffer through underpaid, overworked, and boring careers.

High above the rest will I sit in my Death Star throne room, watching the TIE fighters fly by and Luke Skywalker duking it out with his pops, just for the chance to be my COO.

Don't believe me?

Have a look yourself: It's official.

3 comments:

Steph said...

I dig it! I took that test too :) results are on my blog. You should check it out!

Sevak Tsaturyan said...

Not so soon my friend, it also says you could be a "Mortgage broker" which means you will be starving to death one day and loose everything you have ever worked so hard for in the next real estate crash :).

Daniel said...

Do you have to ruin my moment of triumph!