Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Wait of Our List Grows Waitier

Just when you thought it was safe to say all of my law school decisions had come in, we got word from W&M.

Chalk up another Virgina-based school (George Washington [yes, I know it's in D.C., but how VA-ish can you get?], Washington & Lee, and George Mason) for my protruding list. UCONN and Vanderbilt are both on there, but I would probably go to Cincinnati (where we now have a seat deposit) over UCONN and my chances at Vandy are pretty slim.

Yep, so I just have left to hear back from Harvard and Chicago . . . Hey, after applying to 27 law schools, two seems like an imaginary number.

I'll keep you posted. Harvard's going to email me it's rejection letter, err, I mean, it's decision any minute now. I'm not sure about Chicago, but it's probably the same deal . . .

Stay tuned!

OH, AND A VERY BIG SHOUT OUT TO RoW FOR HIS LATEST JOB OFFER!!

CONGRATS & SALAD!!!!

No comments: