Saturday, June 19, 2010

Something New Bubbling in Gmail???


As you know (or the F-Word will inform you), I'm pretty obsessive about all things Google (especially updates/new features).

Remember how I recently posted about the new video chat buttons (temporarily removed at the moment), as well as Gmail VoIP?

Tonight, I noticed a subtle change in the mouse-over profile for contacts in Gmail.  The buttons (Email, Chat, Video & more) on the bottom of the dialog box used to be on the top, and I'm pretty sure the contact name used to be black (not red).

Do you think this could have anything to do with the new chat buttons (Video Chat, Voice Chat, Group Chat), Gmail VoIP, or both?  (I sure think so, though I'm leaning more toward the former, at the moment.)

2 comments:

Not sure said...

Now that Voip is up and going, I feel that it's great. We'll have to show my mom how to use it. I think that she would like it a lot.

CCF and JRF said...

You Obsessive about google programs? Say what?

JRF ;)