Friday, January 16, 2009

Bronchitis Ain't Cool

This one goes out to my man, Kspence, who has recently been diagnosed with an unfriendly dose of bronchitis. Seeing as he was writhing (or seething, take your pick) for the latest and greatest from the CA, I figured that this post would be fitting and that I'd dedicate it in his memory. (By the way, the image at the right is telling of my initial reactions this morning.)

I mean, for a guy who drinks over 80 oz.s of hard soft drinks a day, I'm amazed that he has any "health problems" at all!

Cman: I hope that you washed your hands after using his Kness' keyboard, I don't want to see you on the IR list as well.

But seriously, K-dawg, I wish you the best and a speedy recovery. I would recommend that you have JHarv mix you up some of his magical elixir: Theraflu mixed with Mountain Dew. I mean seriously, what else could do you any better than another stiff gulp of a 44 oz.er from the eMart?

Look on the bright side, K, at least this bout with the B. will probably keep you away from picking up that next pack of Marlboros . . .

No comments: