Thursday, February 12, 2009

iGoogle, Widgets, and the Future

Have any of you used iGoogle recently? Seriously, what they won't think of next.

From widgets, to gas buddy maps, to Google Finance data, to Google Reader, and, let's not forget, Google latitude. Yes, with iGoogle you can do it all.

But let's get one thing straight: I'm not a feature seller.

I'll just say, if you haven't tried iGoogle yet, you need to get out more and "experience iGoogle" for yourself.

It's honestly one of the most amazing, all-in-one combinations I've ever laid eyes on.

Just try to make sure that you don't lose yourself in the wave of information.

I'm sure that I'll sound like an 80-year-old when I say this, but I honestly can't imagine the possibilities that lay ahead for my children and grand children.

Let's just hope that the TARP doesn't pull it all down . . .

No comments: