Sunday, February 15, 2009

Living up to my Namesake

For all two or three of you who read this blog who are not blood members of my family, you may have wondered what gives with my profile photo.

Lest I keep you in the dark, the history is that, among about 500 other characters, the F-Word (mein Bruder [brother]), fiercely contends that I am the Doppelganger (evil twin/spitting image) of one Hairless Potter (aka Daniel Radcliffe).

Not one to skulk off and stick up my nose in the corner, I have embraced the comparison and made it a vivacious part of my persona.

CLICK HERE AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE

Now to the point:

Christy and I have begun to re-embrace the Hairless legacy. That's right, we've hopped in the saddle and are enjoying every minute of our Jim-Dale-driven journey; what a master.

In fact, we just finished The Sorcerer's Stone last night. Please read my short review if you get a minute.

2 comments:

Steph said...

HAHAHA! OH MY GOSH! I have always thought you looked like Daniel Radcliffe! I'm not sure if I ever told you that or not, but just this morning I was telling my co-worker who is a HUGE Harry Potter nut that I have a friend that looks totally like Dan Radcliffe :) (sorry that's probably a little creepy...) I'm glad to hear you've embraced the likeness. TOO funny!!!

Daniel said...

You'll have to ask her to take my survey! :)