Thursday, February 12, 2009

On the Wait List . . .

That's right, sports fans, for all of you who ask me every other day (seemingly) what the good news is, there finally is some.

I'm on the wait list at GM.

In all honesty, though, what's the difference? Haven't I been sitting on a generic sort of waiting list for the past few months anyway? So now I'm on a more advanced or glorified list of extra long waiting?

Oh well, at least in Christy's mind this is a sure sign of, *cough*, the apocalypse that I'll get in, come ASU or high water.

All snarky remarks aside (by the way, a guy actually used this term with me in a work email), I am rather relieved/excited about the development.

But, will I live to see the day of acceptance?

I guess we'll just have to wait . . .

2 comments:

Steph said...

That's awesome! Congratulations on the waiting :)

Fletch said...

May thier BB cinderella way pass on to you.

Go to the dance young man.