Thursday, September 16, 2010

Understanding My Blog Name: The Cougar Abogado

Many of you may have wondered just exactly what the CA means.

Well, Cougar comes from the mascot of my alma matter (mainly since I was there when I launched this blog).  And for the unveiling of Abogado, click here.

In the spirit of learning and at the subtle behest of my wife, I'm also including this great introduction to Spanish:



I hope you've enjoyed this unveiling and that you now feel confident about passing your 8th grade first semester of Spanish final (con exitos).

4 comments:

Steph said...

Ahhhh very nice. I like it :)

Pam said...

Thanks for the Cougar Abogado clarification. I did wonder what it meant. It's perfect for you! And I LOVE the 1 Semester Spanish Love Song. Hilarious!!! Thank you for sharing! :D

Not sure said...

I have now learned all the Spanish I will ever need! Thank you Runaway Box!

Daniel said...

Scandalous. Your reference to Quick Spell is also blasphemous. You'll see, Hermoine, you'll be eating your words!